I am delighted to share a preview of this romantic and elegant Cripps Barn wedding. A cloudy cool weather was a relief after a few very hot weddings, and how beautiful does it look?
I wish more weddings had the first look/ dress reveal photo shoot! Here are some of my favourite photos from a recent wedding taken at the Matara centre in the Cotswolds.
It was an honour to photograph this secret proposal and witness such a special moment with a lovely couple! She said yes! Organising it was quite a challenge but also a lot of fun. What a beautiful and romantic location for a natural and relaxed engagement photo shoot.
This is by no means an exhaustive list but some of the tips I have for better bridal prep photos
1) Remove clutter. Plastic bags, suitcases, boxes, etc. I often start shooting with asking to move things around and a bit of tidying up.
2) Prepare some nice dress hangers, they look so much better than cheap plastic hangers! Personalised bridesmaids’ hangers add a lovely finishing touch and make great keepsake gifts.
3) Have some matching robes or dressing gowns for the bridal party.
4) Allow enough time for hair and make up. A long and relaxed morning is better than stressing about being late.
5) Don’t forget to have fun!
6) Remember to eat and drink water, it a long day!
7) Make sure plenty of detail shots are taken, especially of items of personal significance.
8) Allow plenty of time to get dressed. Some dresses take ages to do up. A crochet hook really helps with button back wedding gowns.
9) Include your children. A little child under a veil or playing with bridal shoes makes cute photos. Small children will probably not remember your wedding day, have a good record to show them later.
10) Be ready in good time to allow enough time for photos. The rest of the day will go in flash, now it’s a good time to do some bridal portraits while your hair, make up and flowers are still fresh.
How gorgeous is this engagement pre wedding photo shoot at Matara centre in the Cotswolds? It was a fun session with a fun couple and the autumn backdrops were just stunning!
It was such a privilege to photograph the micro wedding of this lovely couple in the rain in the stunning grounds of The Matara centre, while the bride’s and groom’s families in different countries watched the ceremony on Zoom.
I am delighted to share a few favourite photos from a recent family photo shoot in the Cotswolds. It was a pleasure to work with this lovely couple again and their dogs!
I am delighted to share a few of my favourite photos from a beautiful pregnancy photo shoot in the Cotswolds. Congratulations to this gorgeous couple on a lovely baby boy! ❤
I am happy to do socially distanced photo shoots again and I am delighted to share this natural and fun children photo session in the Cotswolds.
It was a pleasure to photograph this stunning and fun wedding at St Mary’s church Olveston followed by a marquee reception near Bristol, here are a few highlights of the day ❤ Gingermagic
I am delighted to share Rebecca and Jack’s beautiful wedding at St Mary’s church in Great Bedwyn, Wiltshire, followed by the reception at Combe Manor Barn in Berkshire. So many beautiful photos, was really hard to select just a few! ❤
I am delighted to share Ashleigh & Chris’s beautiful Matara centre wedding in the Cotswolds. Matara is one of the most beautiful and unique UK weddings venues and it’s always to pleasure to be back! Here are a few of my favourites photos of the day.